I've had a couple people email/facebook/comment for more info on myBaby. Honestly, I got nothing. Tomorrow is 11 weeks, so we're over a quarter of the way there. Woohoo! Next appointment is in a couple weeks. We should know boy or girl in a month or so (still a ways away).
In lieu of solid info on myBaby, I'm just going to vamp...
Ten Things I Look Forward To When I Meet myBaby
10. Cool new toys. Saw a baby stroller with a builtin iPod hookup.
9. Beowulf as a watchdog. I'm wagering Beo is not going to let anyone near myBaby.
8. Late night feedings. I'm up at 2am anyway. Might as well be feeding myBaby.
7. Having another reasonable excuse for pulling my hair out.
6. Give my parents the grandbaby they always wanted.
5. Counting 10 fingers, 10 toes.
4. New baby smell. Don't know what it smells like, but I can't wait!
3. Seeing Amy as a mother. It's a role she will be awesome in.
2. Hearing a cry, and seeing a smile.
1. Having the rest of my life changed in ways that I haven't even imagined.