Haven't done a 10 Reasons in a while... and I'm excited about the weekend...
Ten Reasons to be @ CF this wknd
10. AskGod.cc: AskGod.cc starts. This promises to be an awesome sermon series. We're planning some really cool media elements for these services. Stay tuned!
9. Hymn: Slammin heavy songs like My Future's Decided, closing up with Just as I Am! I love Hymns!
8. Movie Matinee: CF Homestead is doing a movie matinee... Facing the Giants! On another screen in the youth wing they'll be showing Remember the Titans. On another screen they will be playing Nintendo Wii!
7. Worship: The worship experience @ CF has been phenominal lately. Thank you, God, for giving us something worthy to worship!
6. Jeff's smile: I promise you... nobody gets yelled at this wknd. Jeff is nothing but smiles.
5. Opera: We'll leave it at that.
4. 12:30 Launch: Listen, I'll be honest here. This service is designed for people like me. Sleep in Sunday, show up @ 12:30. How great is that?
3. Bruce Orr: Yes, I've conned Bruce out of retirement, and he'll be working Camera in Homestead this weekend. Look for Bruce's return to Palmetto Bay in '08. You can thank me later.
2. Dolphins: 1-2 Raiders @ 0-3 Dolphins. That's not even going to be enjoyable.
1. Cliffhanger: This cliffhanger is worth the hype...